Functions of the IQAC .
1. Development and application of quality parameters for various academic and administrative works of the institution.
2. Concentrates on the overall professional growth of the student.
3. Arrangement of receiving feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional process.
4. Documentation of various inter and intra institutional programs leading to the quality improvement.
5. Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
6. Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
|1||Dr. M. Ekambaram Naidu||Principal||Chair Person|
|2||Dr. S. Sri Gowri||Professor & HOD(ECE,EEE)||Coordinator|
|3||Sri. B. S. Sri Krishna||Secretary||Management|
|4||Dr. D. Haritha||Professor&HOD(CSE,MCA)||Member|
|5||Dr. A Padmaja||Professor HOD(S&H)||Member|
|6||Dr .T. Satyanarayana||Professor HOD(CE)||Member|
|7||Mr. A. Stanly Kumar||Professor HOD(ME)||Member|
|8||Mr. M. Ram Bhupal||Assistant Professor & HOD (IT)||Member|
|9||Mr. N. Subramanyam||Professor & HOD (MBA)||Member|
|10||Mr D.V. Subba Rao||In-charge of Examinations||Member|
|11||Mr. A. Siva Nageswara Rao||Placement Officer||Member|
|12||Mr. B. Naveen||NSS Officer||Member|
|13||Mr. Ch.Sarat||PD Incharge||Member|
|14||Mr. B.Pratap||Administration Officer||Member|
|16||Mr.S.KrishnaRao||CEO of InfoParkSoftware Technologies||Industry|