The Association shall be a non-profit organization
The objectives of the Association shall be :
- To strengthen the professional bonding between SRKIT, its alumni and the industry.
- To plan and organize various value added activities such as updating
technology advancements, industry practices and requirements, professional lectures and seminars, etc. for its members.
- To publish newsletters and other professional materials for circulation among its members.
- To help in recruitment for better placement by sharing companies requirement & recruitment process information.
- To help the faculty and students of SRKIT in various value-adding activities like curriculum development sponsored research projects, case study
development, student internships and placements.
- To assist the students by extending loan scholarship.
- To conduct Alumni-Students Knowledge Exchange Programs [ASKEP].
- To raise funds for the development of SRKIT and SRKAA
- To establish the infrastructure for the purpose of implementing the above objectives.
- To create an official website with the information useful to the members, college and public.